Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Currently there are many of rock's greatest bands on tour. Some of the tours include The Red Hot Chili Peppers, Van Halen, Jane's Addiction, The Black Keys, Radiohead, Coldplay, Daughtry, The Dave Matthews Band, and many more! If I were you I wouldn't miss out on such a great opportunity as this. It's a rare occasion that so many of rock's greatest artists are on tour at the same time. I suggest you get tickets for a show near you as soon as possible because these shows will fill up fast! You may want to check for shows and venues near you. 

1 comment:

  1. I saw Van Halen's concert live a couple years ago and it was amazing. There was a 10 minute drum solo that blew my mind. This is why my favorite rock band is Van Halen. I also like the red hot chili peppers.

    ReplyDelete